Covid-19 Update as of June 1, 2020
How long does it take to ship my order?
- Processing right now is between 2-3 business days. We are however keeping our eye our for warehouse pick ups and getting those pulled within hours.
Can I pick my order up?
- Yes, use the code PICKUP to void the shipping fee. We will email you when your order is ready and the instructions with an address.
How long does it take to receive my order?
- We are based in Cincinnati, OH, so depending on where you live it can take anywhere from 1-4 business days to get to you! Right now due to covid-19, expect some delays with USPS.
Do you accept returns?
- Yes. You can return in store or ship back to us (2107 Center St UNIT B Covington, KY 41014). Allow up to 3-5 business days to have your return processed. The customer is held responsible for all shipping expenses on their return. Review our return policy to make sure your order is eligible for a full refund.
- We cannot ensure that the item you want to exchange will still be in stock. We suggest re-ordering the item you want and then fill out this form to send back the wrong size/item and we will refund your card when it comes back.
- We suggest creating a customer account to save all of your order information. That way you can see tracking associated with each order. We ship all of our packages via USPS and once an item has been fulfilled, you'll receive tracking via email/text.
Do you have a store front?
- Yes! They are temporarily closed, but the locations are 1421 Vine Street Cincinnati, OH 45202 and 326 Scott Blvd. Covington, KY 41011.
Do you still have a question I didn't answer?
You can message me on the contact page and I will get back to you as soon as we can!